TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURES WILL BE IN EFFECT FOR THE FOLLOWING ROUTES DURING THE FOLLOWING TIMES:
HWY 267 NORTH closed from 7:45 AM to 8:15 AM.
HWY 89 NORTH closed from 7:45 AM to 8:15 AM.
Traffic control will be in place on Hwy 267 and Hwy 89 between Old Brockway Road and Prosser Dam Road.
Legacy Trail will be impacted between 11:00 AM and 4:30 PM (expect heavy bicycle traffic).
We ask that residents exercise patience and foresight when driving in the area of this event. Cautious driving and reduced speeds are very much appreciated.
IMPACTED AREAS WILL INCLUDE:
Truckee Airport, Sierra Meadows, Downtown Truckee, Prosser Heights, Coachland, Grays Crossing, Prosser Lakeview, Gray’s and Old Greenwood, Oly Heights/Glenshire, Glenshire, Legacy Trail, Juniper Hill and The Meadows.
The race will begin at River View Sports Park at 8:00 AM and return between 11:00 AM and 5:00 PM.
IMPORTANT POINTS FOR LOCAL BUSINESSES AND RESIDENTS:
• The ride is supported by CHP, support vehicles, and course marshals.
• Route markings and signage will remind the riders to obey the traffic laws.
• Truckee Fire District is assisting with the ride.
• Oncoming traffic at intersections may be stopped periodically for large packs of riders.
• Traffic will be allowed to cross the course until the riders are approaching.
• Emergency vehicles and access will NOT be affected by road closure